It been a busy few days at Hoopsy HQ. Just the other day we redesigned our Hoopsy Logo and pushed that out to the website and social media. Hopefully you’ll agree that the new logo is ‘softer’. less ‘corporate’ looking and uses subtler colours.
So, in addition to the logo design we are now bringing a loyalty scheme to the hoopsy.co.uk website! Titled, Hoopsy Reward Points the scheme is here to reward all our customers with points. You earn points for every order you place on the website and you can redeem points against any order you make!
Hoopsy Reward Points Small Print
There’s a few terms and conditions and things to keep in mind:
- You must have an account on our website to earn points.
You can log into your account, or create an account by clicking here. There’s also an option to create an account when you checkout.
- You can earn 5 points for every £1 that you spend (excluding postage fees)
- You can redeem 100 points to receive £1 off your order total (excluding postage fees)
- Points can be earned against all our products excluding our Gifts range
- You will see the potential points that can be earned with any order on the checkout and cart pages.
- You will still be able to use coupons at the same time as redeeming points.
- Point can only be redeemed at checkout, against an order and do not carry any monetary value.
- You can also check on your points balance by viewing your account.
- Points earned against an order will only be added to your account after that order has been completed and posted.
Keep an eye out on our social media pages as we may well be offering double-points or points against specific actions (like visiting a page, sharing our page or leaving us a review) over the coming weeks.